Monday, January 08, 2007

Florida crushes Ohio State 41-14.
Wow, is the nightmare over? That is definitely not the logo I wanted to place at the top of this posting. But, since I like to take my shots, when deserved, I will take my lumps too. What can I say? The Gators dominated the Buckeyes. Was it the Heisman Curse? The 50+ day lay off? Who knows, all I do know is the Buckeyes got there asses kicked. Stunned would be an understatement describing my mood right now. To put a spin on one of my all time favorite Shaq quotes: "The Gators were like the Pythagorean theorem out there, the Buckeyes had no answer for them."
If only the Buckeyes knew, the answer is "C-squared".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Favorite Shaq interview ever.

The real problem with that game was that it perpetuates the belief that SEC football is good. I hate SEC football. I'm not a huge fan of the Big10 after going to school there and seeing some sad teams get huge press. Bring on the playoffs.