Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Interesting:
At least me and my lady (who pointed this out to me) thinks this is interesting.
Google "Seigler Sports", go on...do it. What comes up and in what order?
  1. Seigler Sports Website
  2. Pruitt's Blog
  3. Richard Seigler, linebacker for the best football team in the entire land: The Pittsburgh Steelers
  4. My blog.
    Why is Pruitt's blog listed higher than mine when I work for the frickin company?
    More importantly, how awesome is it that there is a Steelers connection?

4 comments:

Old as dirt said...

Pruitt should sponsor the Steelers too!!

Anonymous said...

I would guess more bike dorks have their blogs/webpages linked to Pruitt's than yours.

Take solace, it could mean you are less of a bike dork than we originally thought or that your friends are not as dorky.

Anonymous said...

Because you:
A. Have bad karma
B. Have a black soul
C. Are a bike dork
D. Have fewer links to Siegler Sports than Pruitt.

Answer:
All of the above.

Anonymous said...

you'll be happy to know your blog is now in 3rd. Behind mine. Ha. -PDiggity.