Thursday, November 23, 2006


BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, no gloating posts simply because I have been in Florida for the past 6 days with no real internet access (more on that later). Unfortunately due to forces beyond my control, I was on a plane bound for Orlando during THE GAME. I was on a mission of complete media blackout for 4 days until at which time I would receive a burnt dvd of the game TiVo'd by a buddy of mine and sent next day air to the resort where I was staying. This plan lasted all of 2.5 hours since the captain of the plane I was on kept giving the score over the PA system. Then upon waking the next morning, the replay was on ESPN classic. And what a classic it was ending in yet another OSU victory. Final score 42-39 in favor of the Buckeyes. 42-39. And this just in from the Twilight Zone News Update, the numbers drawn in Ohio's Pick 4 Lottery on Saturday? 4-2-3-9.
More on the pending possible rematch later. I am off for some Turkey. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and
BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, the picture? My Brutus Buckeye Giant refrigerator magnet that my lady bought me.

No comments: