Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I SUCK...
... for not updating my blog for almost as long as Pruitt went without updating his. Sorry, been busy, traveling to Ohio, racing and visiting with my parents (who have dial up internet).
I will have a real update soon. Topics to include:
  • Tour of Ohio (it was fast and fun)
  • Rolling in the Crowne Vic
  • Reasons why Ohio is better than Seattle or anywhere else on the west coast (this is a short post but there are some, trust me)
  • The best racing week in the Seattle area even though no body seems to be able to put together a decent prize list
  • Why everyone should ride a Seigler bike

2 comments:

Cobbles and Frites said...

fair enough... I assume you're talking about the Triad of Crits. I'll do my best to get some more cash for the CAT races...

Perhaps a single title sponsor for the week of crits would be appropriate. I look forward to Siegler's support next year... I'll even throw in a CurlySport cover "Siegler Edition"

PNWBuckeye said...

Curly, you should email me your contact information. I like your style (beer glasses and trophies were a nice touch). I want to help raise cabbage, cuz I am a money hungry mid-westerner/east coaster and unlike Murdin, I like racing for cash.