Wednesday, July 25, 2007


THE BIRD OF HAPPINESS FLIES THE COOP, LEAVING THE CHICKEN OF DESPAIR
Rabobank sacks Rasmussen while still in yellow:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/tour07/news/?id=/news/2007/jul07/jul26news
Silly Dane, I bet you Rasmussen wishes he had filed that paperwork now, and realized that, although everyone was speaking a Latin based language, he was actually in Italy, not Mexico. Italy, Mexico, I can see how you might mix the the two up, I mean, the Atlantic isn't that big, take that away and they are practically next to each other.
His contant jesticulations at the motorbikes would have made me fire him.

1 comment:

Matt Markell said...

Excellent Far Side Reference. Cycling looks like it's taking the lead back from my beloved track and field in the doping scandal race. We'll see though - Track is only in mid-season too.