Friday, March 02, 2007

LA BABY!
Me and my lady just flew into LA last night. You see, my lady is running the LA Marathon on Sunday. Me, I don't even like to break into a brisk walk. It's why I ride bikes, too lazy.
Anyway, we're here and I am smiling already. I was driving the rental car on The 405 (yes, it is THE 405) last night doing 75 mph...and I was not the fastest car on the road. Fantastic. Drivers in Seattle would have a heart attack down here. Pruitt...this means you.
On a side note: Andrew McD from WOW was on our flight to LA in route to Australia with his wife and little dude. Andrew got his Silca pump on in his carry on. Not his Silca frame pump...his Silca track pump. Good job security. Make me take my shoes off and let the dude with the steel blunt object get on the plane. The baby was just a clever distraction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man good to hear your in our town........Pruitt does kind of drive slow huh

Old as dirt said...

Like he rides!!

It's Andrew Martin, McD was with Broadmark!

Enjoy LA

I drive slow, now too,mostly ; -)

Andrew F Martin said...

How did Jen do? Hopefully she got over her cold in time to make it happen on Sunday. She certainly seemed to have the right mindset.

Thank god for the Silca Track Pump - I got to Syndey and Sally's Uncle had a "floor pump" that you might use to pump up a basketball or mtn bike. Probably 40psi max.

P-Dog said...

for the record, it's pick on stangland month. i already had february.