Tuesday, May 22, 2007


NOT A SMART BUCKEYE, V 2.0:
That's right, it's me. And it's because I raced in the Pro 1-2's at Enumclaw this past weekend against the Symmetrics Pain Train. Well, I wouldn't exactly go so far as to say I raced, more like I registered and showed up on the start line at the same time they did. Although I look pretty happy glass cranking my time trial in this pic by Amara, that smile would soon be turned upside down when the sun went away for good, to be replaced by rain, lots of rain...and lactic acid. Mommy......

4 comments:

Andrew F Martin said...

What a waste of a weekend. I found out after the fact that masters was 30+! That might have actually been enjoyable racing.

Old as dirt said...

You gotta read the fine print,and don't you know it ALWAYS rains in Enumclaw that Sat evening!

Andrew F Martin said...

That wasn't even rain. That was nuts.

SLOVER said...

It was nice and SUNNY were I live.
What's rain?