Monday, October 30, 2006

NOTHING LIKE A BRAND NEW BIKE!!
That's right, I added a new steed to my stable and this one's a beauty! A CSK cyclocross machine from my buddies at Seigler Sports, complete with Ultegra kit and some compact crank action. This baby is light, it is a Deddacciai 7003 aluminum rig with a full Dedacciai carbon fork. The final touch being some old school Spinergy Rev X tubulars because I don't plan on racing any UCI races soon. Hell, I don't even plan on doing any cross races soon except for the one I am promoting on November 11. A big shout out goes out to one of Kitsap County's finest mechanics, Darren, who spent his Saturday evening in my basement helping me get this super machine up and running. Check it out all, and remember to clean the drool off of your keyboard when you are finished.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bike - too bad those wheels are.... um.... lame

btw - can anyone tell me how chuck coyle got a pro contract?? remember at cascade when we were talking about how he cut the course on the mt. bachelor day and you said you guys were buddies? well, what's up with that?

PNWBuckeye said...

It's OK Mr. Boots. We all understand that you are a youngster and work at a tri-shop and therefore you have no true sense of style or repect for those who have gone before. That is why we are here, to help mold and educate you. Your penance is to repeat 20 times to yourself "Mike Neel was the pioneer" and then look up what that means. Good day Mr. Boots.

Anonymous said...

oh come on, I know who mike neel is

Anonymous said...

I got in shape TODAY. Thanks for pulling us around the fine western Kitsap Peninsula.

Um.. cross bikes don't get bottle cages.

PNWBuckeye said...

But what if I get thirsty?

Anonymous said...

Nice Mike Neel reference... the wheels are lame though. Looking for more Steve Austin type upgrades with those?