Monday, December 13, 2010

For Sale: Campagnolo Nuovo Record Brakes

In an attempt to downsize I am going to be posting some stuff for sale from time to time.
This is the first in the installment.

I have a set of perfect condition, never been used, still in the box Campagnolo Nuovo Record brakes I am selling. They include: calipers, levers, cables and housing and the original box. They still have the blue cardboard on the adjusting barrel.

Pictures are below. I may or may not be putting these on Ebay (I have never been much of an Ebay guy). I will accept any reasonable offer. And by reasonable I mean this: I did not just fall off the turnip truck, I have been in the sport for a long time, I know what these are worth to a collector. That said, they are also doing me no good and I have had them for close to 20 years. So again, I will accept any reasonable offer.



No comments: