Sunday, October 07, 2007


I'm Back after a long hiatus. I was busy getting ready for the Vegas bike show, driving to the Vegas bike show, being at the Vegas bike show, driving back from the Vegas bike show, and recovering from the Vegas bike show.
I find it fitting that I am back to some blogging commenting on 2 things I love: the Steelers winning, and the Seachickens losing. It makes it even sweeter that it happened in the same game as the Steelers completely rolled over the Chickens of the Sea winning 21 to 0. Try complaining about how the refs won this game for the Steelers you whiny Seachicken fans. Some rematch.


Ha.

5 comments:

justfivegrins said...

I notice you left out any notice of the Browns, who got clobbered Sunday. What kind of man from Ohio cheers for the Steelers anyway?

Anonymous said...

Sorry man, this Ohio boy has been a Steelers fan since the days of Bradshaw, Mean Joe and Chuck Noll. Which means that I have always hated the Cowboys and never been a fan of either the Bungles or the Browns.

PNWB

justfivegrins said...

Ya gotta be happy about the Tribe nixing the Yankees though; or are you a Pirates fan too?

Old as dirt said...

And how about Ohio State against South Florida for the national Championship?
Kinda like you or me (South Florida) against Kenny in a sprint!

Not the Florida Team you were expecting, though I know there's a long way to go!

Todd said...

Love the Steelers. Love the AZ Cards too. I was at the game. You woulda cried Joe.